What is the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLS Price?
Starting at $70,150 MSRP*, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLS offers Providence families notable engine power, interior space, and luxury features. Find out more about Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 4MATIC® price, as well as the prices of its other two trims, and what features are available. Then, take your time perusing our new GLS inventory to find a competitive Mercedes-Benz GLS price near East Greenwich.
2019 GLS 450 4MATIC® – $70,150 MSRP*
The GLS 450 4MATIC® is the GLS SUV’s base-level trim. In addition to a powerful engine, it comes standard with 4MATIC® all-wheel drive for supreme traction and river control on East Greenwich roadways. Additional features include:
- 3.0L V6 biturbo engine with 362 hp and 369 lb-ft of torque
- LED Daytime Running Lamps and taillamps
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- MB-Tex® upholstery
- 19-inch 5-spoke wheels
- Rearview camera
- 7-inch high-resolution color screen
- Garmin MAP PILOT®
2019 GLS 550 4MATIC® – $95,750 MSRP*
Moving up to the GLS 550 4MATIC® gest you an AMG® Line exterior design for a sportier look and feel, as well as a more powerful engine. Luxuries like leather seating surfaces and COMAND® navigation are standard along with:
- 4.7L V8 biturbo engine with 449 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque
- 21-inch AMG® twin 5-spoke wheels
- Surround View System
- Active LED headlamps and Adaptive Highbeam Assist
- Blind Spot Assist, Lane Keeping Assist, Active Parking Assist
- 3-zone climate control
- 8-inch high-resolution color screen
- Map navigation updates for 3 years
2019 Mercedes-AMG® GLS 63 – $126,150 MSRP*
You’ll also find the GLS in the AMG® lineup. The AMG® GLS 63 is the most powerful GLS SUV and offers AMG® exclusives like AMG® DYNAMIC SELECT®, an AMG® SPEEDSHIFT® PLUS 7G-TRONIC® transmission, and more:
- 5.5L AMG® V8 biturbo engine with 577 hp and 561 lb-ft of torque
- 21-inch AMG® cross-spoke titanium wheels
- Side mirror logo projectors and illuminated running boards
- designo® Black DINAMICA® headliner
- Panorama roof with power 3rd-row vent windows
- Ventilated front seats and massage feature front seats
- Heated 2nd-row seats
- harman/kardon® Logic 7®** sound system
Standard Features at Any Price
Whatever Mercedes-Benz GLS trim you choose, you’ll get a plethora of premium features, plus safety technologies like Active Brake Assist, PRESAFE®, and ATTENTION ASSIST®. Not to mention, the following are standard across the lineup:
- ECO-START® system
- Heated front seats, and a power driver seat with memory settings
- Power liftgate
- Power tilt/sliding sunroof
- Remote Start
- COMAND® with touchpad controller
Compare Mercedes-Benz GLS Prices at Mercedes-Benz of Warwick!
Interested in customizing your new GLS with Mercedes-Benz accessories? Mercedes-Benz of Warwick can help you start by comparing Mercedes-Benz GLS prices and finding the right packages and upgrades for your East Greenwich and Cranston commutes. Contact us with any questions about our Mercedes-Benz SUV lease and finance specials or how to schedule a test drive in Warwick!
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages and accessories. Actual vehicle price may vary by Dealer.
**harman/kardon® and Logic 7® are registered trademarks of Harman International Industries, Incorporated.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Warwick
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB interior offers all of the next-generation technology and comfort features that your East Greenwich-area adventures demand, and once you’ve had the chance to get behind the wheel, you’ll see exactly why it’s such a compelling option. Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLB tech and interior dimensions with our team, and then find out how…
There’s no car quite like the stylish and sophisticated Mercedes-Benz E-Class, and as far as the Providence region’s drivers are concerned, this model offers a perfect balance of advanced technology, cabin space, and premium amenities. Take an in-depth look at the 2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior below, and then see it in person at our Warwick…
The Mercedes-Benz GLS is the largest Mercedes-Benz SUV, and for the new year, it’s been redesigned to offer more space than ever before. So, how has the inclusion of a new, longer wheelbase impacted the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions? Although we’re still waiting on some of the final specs, it’s already clear that you’ll enjoy…