What is the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC Price?
If you live in Warwick and wonder about the Mercedes-Benz GLC price, you’ll first need to decide whether the SUV or the Coupe is best for you. The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 SUV starts at $43,200 MSRP*, while the base-level 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC®® Coupe starts at $51,650* MSRP. Check out our comprehensive 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC price list to learn more, or browse our extensive inventory online or at the dealership.
Mercedes-Benz GLC Price by Trim Level
Your Providence commute will be an entirely new experience in a GLC. Take a closer look at the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC price list to find the model that fits best within your budget:
Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV Price List
- 2021 GLC 300 SUV – Starting MSRP of $43,200*
- 2021 GLC 300 4MATIC®® SUV – Starting MSRP of $45,200*
- 2020 GLC 350e 4MATIC®® SUV – Starting MSRP of $51,900*
- 2021 AMG® GLC 43 SUV – Starting MSRP of $59,900*
- 2021 AMG® GLC 63 SUV – Starting MSRP of $73,900*
Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Price List
- 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC®® Coupe – Starting MSRP of $51,650*
- 2021 AMG® GLC 43 Coupe – Starting MSRP of $64,900*
- 2021 AMG® GLC 63 Coupe – Starting MSRP of $76,900*
- 2021 AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe – Starting MSRP of $84,500*
Whether you finance or lease with Mercedes-Benz of Warwick, you can break the Mercedes-Benz GLC price down into manageable monthly payments.
What is Included With the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Price?
A closer look at the entry-level Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 SUV or Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC®® Coupe will give you a good idea of what to expect from the rest of the GLC lineup. These are just some of the many features you can enjoy in a GLC on your drives to East Greenwich:
- Heated front seats
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- ATTENTION ASSIST®®
- LED headlamps and taillamps
- PARKTRONIC® with Active Parking Assist
- KEYLESS GO®
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- 40/20/40-split rear seats with power folding
- Remote Start via Mercedes me Mobile App
- And much more!
Which Mercedes-Benz GLC Price Point is Right for You?
The 2021 GLC SUV is available with or without 4MATIC®® all-wheel drive, but with the coupe, this feature always comes standard. You should also know that the models in the Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe lineup sacrifice a small amount of cargo space in exchange for a sportier appearance. What can Cranston drivers expect from the rest of the lineup? Although each model offers a progressively more impressive suite of amenities, the most significant distinctions have to do with each model’s standard engine:
- GLC 350e 4MATIC®® SUV (PHEV) – 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine + 90kW electric motor with 315 hp, 516 lb-ft of torque, and up to 67 MPGe**.
- AMG® GLC 43 SUV & AMG® GLC 43 Coupe – AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine with 385 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque.
- AMG® GLC 63 SUV & AMG® GLC 63 Coupe – AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine with 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque.
- AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe – AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine with 503 hp, 516 lb-ft of torque, and a 3.6-second 0 to 60 acceleration time.
Test Drive a Mercedes-Benz GLC at Mercedes-Benz of Warwick
Which GLC model will best fit your Warwick adventures? Visit our dealership for a test drive, and let’s find out! Let’s find the Mercedes-Benz GLC price that suits your budget and lifestyle. Explore our current offers, and then contact us today.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Warwick
The new GLB is the only compact 3rd-row Mercedes-Benz SUV. Whether you opt for the standard five-passenger configuration or upgrade with seating for seven, the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB interior comes full-to-bursting with luxurious standard features. What’s more, this compact SUV’s dimensions are sure to impress in any configuration! Explore amenities, seating, cargo space, and more…
If you live in Warwick and wonder about the Mercedes-Benz GLC price, you’ll first need to decide whether the SUV or the Coupe is best for you. The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 SUV starts at $43,200 MSRP*, while the base-level 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe starts at $51,650* MSRP.
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB offers standard seating for five, an optional third row, and up to 62 cubic feet of cargo space with the rear seats flat–but drivers on the hunt for the Mercedes-Benz GLB towing capacity should know that this model is not currently rated for heavy lifting. With that said, it still offers…