Up Close with the 2022 Mercedes-AMG® GLC 63 S
If you’re in the market for a 2022 GLC SUV, you’ve got to consider the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC 63 S from AMG®®. The GLC 63 S release date will arrive before the end of 2021, and we can’t wait to share what we know with our neighbors in Providence and East Greenwich. When it arrives, this new trim level will be the most powerful GLC SUV available—and it comes with all the luxuries you’d expect to find in a Mercedes-AMG®® vehicle.
What to Expect: The 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC 63 S from AMG®
The Mercedes-AMG® GLC 63 S comes equipped with a hand-built AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine, crafted according to the division’s “one man, one engine” philosophy. Although it builds on the features of the Mercedes-AMG® GLC 63, the new AMG® GLC 63 S takes the former’s performance to the next level. Here’s what to look for on your test drive:
2022 GLC 63 S Performance
- Engine: The GLC 63 S SUV is equipped with a handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine that delivers 503 hp between 5,500 and 6,250 rpm. It also offers 516 lb-ft of torque between 1,750 and 4,500 rpm.
- Acceleration & Top Speed: At this level, the GLC SUV can take you from 0 to 60 in just 3.6 seconds. And if you’re driving on a performance track, you can anticipate a top speed of 174 miles per hour.
- Handling & Ride Quality: Smooth, effortless shifts are performed by the AMG® SPEEDSHIFT®® MCT 9-speed transmission. With AMG® RIDE CONTROL®+ air suspension and 20-inch AMG® design wheels, you’ll ride high on Cranston-area highways and travel more comfortably than ever before.
2022 GLC 63 S Design
- First Impressions: The AMG® GLC 63 S gains LED High-Performance headlamps and taillamps that make an unforgettable impression on the streets of Warwick. You can also add a wide range of distinctive options, including the AMG® Aerodynamics Package and the Exterior Carbon Fiber Package.
- Inside the Cabin: The AMG® GLC 63 S offers everything that you’ll find in the AMG® GLC 63, and then some. When you’re finishing your interior, you’ll choose from options including AMG® Performance Seats and AMG® Carbon Fiber accents.
- Advanced Technology: The 2022 GLC 63 S puts you in control with a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, a large touchscreen infotainment system, Mercedes-Benz User Experience with Natural Language Understanding, and a Multimedia Package that includes Augmented Video for Navigation.
When Is the 2022 GLC 63 S Release Date?
The 2022 Mercedes-AMG® GLC 63 S release date is expected before the end of 2021—so look for it at some time during the next three months. If you’d like to order a model of your own or be notified when new models arrive, all you need to do is let us know!
Reserve Your 2022 GLC 63 S with Our Team!
If you’re gearing up to bring home the newest and most impressive GLC SUV, then don’t wait to take the next steps! We’ve made it easy to value your trade-in or apply for financing from the comfort of your home. When the AMG® GLC 63 S arrives, you can even shop and buy online!
More from Mercedes-Benz of Warwick
The 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLS is the largest and most luxurious Mercedes-Benz SUV, but how much will you have to spend to bring this model home to Providence? The 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 is priced at $77,2850 MSRP*, and although it’s the only configuration available today, another V8-powered model may join the lineup before the…
The 2022 EQS horsepower and torque ratings will vary depending on the model that you select, but at its best, the EQS goes from 0 to 60 in just 4.1 seconds. This achievement belongs to the EQS 580 4MATIC® trim level, which comes equipped with two Permanently Excited Synchronous (PSM) motors and 4MATIC® all-wheel…
The 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLB—already a favorite luxury SUV among Cranston area drivers—is back with an interior layout that leaves us downright impressed. Between the GLB dimensions and the GLB seating capacity, it’s safe to say that this model has everything you’ll need to keep friends and family comfortable on short trips and long drives…