2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Price
In its SUV configuration, the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 price comes in at $42,500* MSRP. Is the entry-level model right for you? Would you be happier with a Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 coupe instead? We’ve covered all of the major SUV and coupe configurations below, along with their price points, so you can drive home to Providence or East Greenwich with a new GLC that truly satisfies your needs.
2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV Price Breakdown
The Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 price makes this model a standout option in the segment, but the 300 series certainly isn’t the only model you should consider! Take a look at the other GLC SUV models and get the price for each right here:
- The 2020 GLC 300 SUV starts at $42,500*, and includes a 255-hp 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine, Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX), a 10.25-inch touchscreen, a power liftgate, and a 14-way power driver’s seat with memory.
- Upgrade with the 2020 GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV for a price of $44,500* MSRP. In addition to AWD, this model gains ATTENTION ASSIST®, Active Brake Assist, and ECO-START®.
- There’s also the 2020 GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUVa plug-in hybrid model that starts at $51,900* MSRP. With assistance from an electric motor, its inline-4 engine generates up to 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque.
- At the top of the line, you’ll encounter the 2020 AMG® GLC 43 SUV ($59,500* MSRP)and the 2020 AMG® GLC 63 SUV ($73,750* MSRP). These receive an AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine and a handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine, respectively.
2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Price Breakdown
The entry-level Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe already comes standard with 4MATIC® all-wheel drive, and starts at $50,000 MSRP*. Although it too has plenty to offer Cranston-area SUV drivers, the rest of the GLC Coupe lineup deserves close consideration:
- The 2020 GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupestarts at $50,000* MSRPand provides standard 4MATIC® AWD, along with “Hey, Mercedes-Benz” keyword activation and advanced features like ECO-START® and ATTENTION ASSIST®.
- Upgrade with the 2020 AMG® GLC 43 Coupe for $63,000* MSRP, and enjoy heated seats, an AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine, and an HD Radio™ receiver.
- At another step up, you’ll find the 2020 AMG® GLC 63 Coupe ($76,500* MSRP) and the 2020 AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe ($84,100* MSRP). The former delivers a handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine, while the latter provides an even stronger version of the same, as well as a Burmester® Surround Sound System.
Find Your New GLC at Mercedes-Benz of Warwick
Whether you decide to pay the GLC 300 price or end up opting for an even more capable, lushly-appointed SUV, we know you’ll love what you find at Mercedes-Benz of Warwick. Start browsing our new GLC inventory and start the purchasing process online today! Just don’t forget to explore our new offers and incentives, too.
More About Mercedes-Benz Model Features
In its SUV configuration, the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 price comes in at $42,500* MSRP. Is the entry-level model right for you? Would you be happier with a Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 coupe instead? We’ve covered all of the major SUV and coupe configurations below, along with their price points, so you can drive home to…
When you choose to power your Providence-area business or non-profit with a Mercedes-Benz cargo van or a Mercedes-Benz passenger van, you’re making an investment in the future. Few work vans have won more respect than the new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, and one look at the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter dimensions should tell you that it has everything you…
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB interior offers all of the next-generation technology and comfort features that your East Greenwich-area adventures demand, and once you’ve had the chance to get behind the wheel, you’ll see exactly why it’s such a compelling option. Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLB tech and interior dimensions with our team, and then find out how…
There’s no car quite like the stylish and sophisticated Mercedes-Benz E-Class, and as far as the Providence region’s drivers are concerned, this model offers a perfect balance of advanced technology, cabin space, and premium amenities. Take an in-depth look at the 2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior below, and then see it in person at our Warwick…
The Mercedes-Benz GLS is the largest Mercedes-Benz SUV, and for the new year, it’s been redesigned to offer more space than ever before. So, how has the inclusion of a new, longer wheelbase impacted the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions? Although we’re still waiting on some of the final specs, it’s already clear that you’ll enjoy…
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages and accessories. Actual vehicle price may vary by Dealer.