2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Price
In its SUV configuration, the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 price comes in at $42,500* MSRP. Is the entry-level model right for you? Would you be happier with a Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 coupe instead? We’ve covered all of the major SUV and coupe configurations below, along with their price points, so you can drive home to Providence or East Greenwich with a new GLC that truly satisfies your needs.
2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV Price Breakdown
The Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 price makes this model a standout option in the segment, but the 300 series certainly isn’t the only model you should consider! Take a look at the other GLC SUV models and get the price for each right here:
- The 2020 GLC 300 SUV starts at $42,500*, and includes a 255-hp 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine, Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX), a 10.25-inch touchscreen, a power liftgate, and a 14-way power driver’s seat with memory.
- Upgrade with the 2020 GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV for a price of $44,500* MSRP. In addition to AWD, this model gains ATTENTION ASSIST®, Active Brake Assist, and ECO-START®.
- There’s also the 2020 GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUVa plug-in hybrid model that starts at $51,900* MSRP. With assistance from an electric motor, its inline-4 engine generates up to 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque.
- At the top of the line, you’ll encounter the 2020 AMG® GLC 43 SUV ($59,500* MSRP)and the 2020 AMG® GLC 63 SUV ($73,750* MSRP). These receive an AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine and a handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine, respectively.
2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Price Breakdown
The entry-level Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe already comes standard with 4MATIC® all-wheel drive, and starts at $50,000 MSRP*. Although it too has plenty to offer Cranston-area SUV drivers, the rest of the GLC Coupe lineup deserves close consideration:
- The 2020 GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupestarts at $50,000* MSRPand provides standard 4MATIC® AWD, along with “Hey, Mercedes-Benz” keyword activation and advanced features like ECO-START® and ATTENTION ASSIST®.
- Upgrade with the 2020 AMG® GLC 43 Coupe for $63,000* MSRP, and enjoy heated seats, an AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine, and an HD Radio™ receiver.
- At another step up, you’ll find the 2020 AMG® GLC 63 Coupe ($76,500* MSRP) and the 2020 AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe ($84,100* MSRP). The former delivers a handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine, while the latter provides an even stronger version of the same, as well as a Burmester® Surround Sound System.
Find Your New GLC at Mercedes-Benz of Warwick
Whether you decide to pay the GLC 300 price or end up opting for an even more capable, lushly-appointed SUV, we know you’ll love what you find at Mercedes-Benz of Warwick. Start browsing our new GLC inventory and start the purchasing process online today! Just don’t forget to explore our new offers and incentives, too.
Considering an upgrade in 2021? Consider the latest Mercedes-Benz GLC vs. GLA match-up to learn more about your options.
More About Mercedes-Benz Model Features
The new GLB is the only compact 3rd-row Mercedes-Benz SUV. Whether you opt for the standard five-passenger configuration or upgrade with seating for seven, the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB interior comes full-to-bursting with luxurious standard features. What’s more, this compact SUV’s dimensions are sure to impress in any configuration! Explore amenities, seating, cargo space, and more…
If you live in Warwick and wonder about the Mercedes-Benz GLC price, you’ll first need to decide whether the SUV or the Coupe is best for you. The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 SUV starts at $43,200 MSRP*, while the base-level 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe starts at $51,650* MSRP.
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB offers standard seating for five, an optional third row, and up to 62 cubic feet of cargo space with the rear seats flat–but drivers on the hunt for the Mercedes-Benz GLB towing capacity should know that this model is not currently rated for heavy lifting. With that said, it still offers…
In its SUV configuration, the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 price comes in at $42,500* MSRP. Is the entry-level model right for you? Would you be happier with a Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 coupe instead? We’ve covered all of the major SUV and coupe configurations below, along with their price points, so you can drive home to…
When you choose to power your Providence-area business or non-profit with a Mercedes-Benz cargo van or a Mercedes-Benz passenger van, you’re making an investment in the future. Few work vans have won more respect than the new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, and one look at the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter dimensions should tell you that it has everything you…
*Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages and accessories. Actual vehicle price may vary by Dealer.