2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC Price
When you’re ready to upgrade your East Greenwich commute with a new luxury SUV, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC is the model to choose. With DYNAMIC SELECT®, 4MATIC® all-wheel drive, spacious dimensions, and much more, the GLC is prepared to give you the ride of your life. Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLC price points, GLC configurations, and features to see which has what you’re looking for in a new luxury vehicle.
GLC SUV Price List
- GLC 300 SUV – Starting MSRP of $40,700 – Powered by a 241 hp, 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine that produces 273 lb-ft of torque. Standard features include:
- COMAND® with a 7-inch display
- FrontBass® audio system
- power liftgate
- 14-way power driver seat with memory
- GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV – Starting MSRP of $42,700 – Adds on the iconic Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC® all-wheel drive system with ATTENTION ASSIST®, Active Brake Assist, and ECO-START® standard.
- GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV – Starting MSRP of $49,990 – As the most fuel-efficient SUV, this model is powered by a 2.0L inline-4 turbo + plug-in hybrid electric motor. Power is boosted to 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque.
- GLC AMG® GLC 43 SUV – Starting MSRP of $56,250 – This luxury SUV has the 362 hp, AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine that can go 0-60 mph in just 4.8 seconds.
- GLC AMG® GLC 63 SUV – Starting MSRP of $69,900 – This model makes 503 hp with the handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine. The fastest of the bunch, the GLC 63 can go from 0-60 mph in 3.8 seconds.
GLC Coupe Price List
- GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe – Starting MSRP of $47,300 – the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe is equipped with:
- 4MATIC® drivetrain
- ATTENTION ASSIST®
- And more
- AMG® GLC 43 Coupe – Starting MSRP of $60,400 – Now with added standard features like:
- Heated seats
- HD Radio® receiver
- AMG® GLC 63 Coupe – Starting MSRP of $73,150 – Powered by a 469 hp, AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine and 479 lb-ft of torque.
- AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe – Starting MSRP of $74,150 – The fastest of the trims, this version includes:
- Burmester Surround Sound System
- Mercedes-Benz PRESAFE®
- And much more
Explore the GLC in Person at Mercedes-Benz of Warwick
After you’ve taken a look at the new Mercedes-Benz GLC price list, come in to Mercedes-Benz of Warwick to take your favorite GLC model for a test drive around Providence. Or if you want to learn more about the GLC vs. GLE, explore the Mercedes-Benz price list of other models, or even find the best restaurants in town, contact us. Interested in something larger than the GLC and GLE? View the Mercedes-Benz GLS price list to find your favorite!
Looking for the very latest? Don’t wait to check out the 2020 GLC price list.
More From Mercedes-Benz of Warwick
The new GLB is the only compact 3rd-row Mercedes-Benz SUV. Whether you opt for the standard five-passenger configuration or upgrade with seating for seven, the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB interior comes full-to-bursting with luxurious standard features. What’s more, this compact SUV’s dimensions are sure to impress in any configuration! Explore amenities, seating, cargo space, and more…
If you live in Warwick and wonder about the Mercedes-Benz GLC price, you’ll first need to decide whether the SUV or the Coupe is best for you. The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 SUV starts at $43,200 MSRP*, while the base-level 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe starts at $51,650* MSRP.
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB offers standard seating for five, an optional third row, and up to 62 cubic feet of cargo space with the rear seats flat–but drivers on the hunt for the Mercedes-Benz GLB towing capacity should know that this model is not currently rated for heavy lifting. With that said, it still offers…