2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC Price
When you’re ready to upgrade your East Greenwich commute with a new luxury SUV, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLC is the model to choose. With DYNAMIC SELECT, 4MATIC® all-wheel drive, and much more, the GLC is prepared to give you the ride of your life. Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLC price points, GLC configurations, and features to see which has what you’re looking for in a new luxury vehicle.
GLC SUV Price List
- GLC 300 SUV – Starting MSRP of $40,700 – Powered by a 241 hp, 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine that produces 273 lb-ft of torque. Standard features include:
- FrontBass® audio system
- power liftgate
- 14-way power driver seat with memory
- GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV – Starting MSRP of $42,700 – Adds on the iconic Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC® all-wheel drive system with ATTENTION ASSIST®, Active Brake Assist, and ECO-START® standard.
- GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV – Starting MSRP of $49,990 – As the most fuel-efficient SUV, this model is powered by a 2.0L inline-4 turbo + plug-in hybrid electric motor. Power is boosted to 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque.
- GLC AMG® GLC 43 SUV – Starting MSRP of $56,250 – This luxury SUV has the 362 hp, AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine that can go 0-60 mph in just 4.8 seconds.
- GLC AMG® GLC 63 SUV – Starting MSRP of $69,900 – This model makes 503 hp with the handcrafted AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine. The fastest of the bunch, the GLC 63 can go from 0-60 mph in 3.8 seconds.
GLC Coupe Price List
- GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe – Starting MSRP of $47,300 – the Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe is equipped with:
- 4MATIC® drivetrain
- ATTENTION ASSIST®
- And more
- AMG® GLC 43 Coupe – Starting MSRP of $60,400 – Now with added standard features like:
- Heated seats
- HD Radio® receiver
- AMG® GLC 63 Coupe – Starting MSRP of $73,150 – Powered by a 469 hp, AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine and 479 lb-ft of torque.
- AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe – Starting MSRP of $74,150 – The fastest of the trims, this version includes:
- Burmester Surround Sound System
- Mercedes-Benz PRESAFE®
- And much more
Explore the GLC in Person at Mercedes-Benz of Warwick
After you’ve taken a look at the new Mercedes-Benz GLC price list, come in to Mercedes-Benz of Warwick to take your favorite GLC model for a test drive around Providence. Or if you want to learn more about the GLC vs. GLE, explore the Mercedes-Benz price list of other models, or even find the best restaurants in town, contact us.
More From Mercedes-Benz of Warwick
DISTRONIC PLUS® is an active cruise control system that helps drivers maintain a safe distance behind the vehicles in front of you. This system uses radar technology to determine the gap between you and the vehicle ahead of you. This allows your Mercedes-Benz vehicle to better move with the flow of traffic, avoiding the typical…
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz A-Class is the new luxury sedan East Greenwich drivers are boasting about. With upgraded, innovative technology, a classic, luxurious design, and more safety features, this sedan is great for families who want a safe and stylish commute. Learn more about the A-Class as well as when it will be released to Providence with…
Photo credit: https://www.providence-hotel.com/ If you’re looking for a fun way to experience Providence, RI, staying in a bed and breakfast is a great option. This Northeastern town is home to many historic places, museums, parks, and other exciting locations, and a bed and breakfast is a quaint way to enjoy your trip. Whether you live…