Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Upfitting
When it comes to your trade, you know what’s best. When it comes to upfitting your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, from the inside to the outside to under the hood, leave it to us. Our different options of premium shelving, seating, and refrigeration are tailored to ensure you have what you need on any job in Providence or beyond. Learn about the upfitting options and Mercedes-Benz accessories available at Mercedes-Benz of Warwick!
What Type of Upfitting Does Your Van Need?
- Passenger Van: Carpool with class with two sets of Metris with 2 Leatherette Business Seats on adjustable slide bases and a Mobile Office foldable table. Give your passengers the first class treatment in a luxury van.
- Refrigeration: To keep your Sprinter cool for the refrigerated goods, you’ll want the Fresh Package with ThermoKing B-100 refrigeration. Even on the hottest day, your van will cool things down.
- Plumbing/Electrical/Delivery:Storing your work gear and anything else you need on the job comes easy with these upfitting options:
- 144 Standard Roof Exxpand Base Shelving
- 144 Aluminum Shelving
- 144 Standard Roof Exxpand General Services Package
- 144 Aluminum HVAC Package
Upfit Your Van at Mercedes-Benz of Warwick
Find the upfitting package you need for a van you want but don’t yet have? Check out our Sprinter inventory where you can find a new or used Mercedes-Benz for sale near East Greenwich. Also compare the Sprinter to the Metris to find the van that’s best for you. Contact us today at Mercedes-Benz of Warwick to learn more about our Mercedes-Benz van specials or to see how our packages can better benefit your work.
More From Mercedes-Benz of Warwick
There’s no car quite like the stylish and sophisticated Mercedes-Benz E-Class, and as far as the Providence region’s drivers are concerned, this model offers a perfect balance of advanced technology, cabin space, and premium amenities. Take an in-depth look at the 2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior below, and then see it in person at our Warwick…
The Mercedes-Benz GLS is the largest Mercedes-Benz SUV, and for the new year, it’s been redesigned to offer more space than ever before. So, how has the inclusion of a new, longer wheelbase impacted the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions? Although we’re still waiting on some of the final specs, it’s already clear that you’ll enjoy…
Warwick drivers looking for a luxury SUV that offers functionality and style won’t need to look further than the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV. A designer exterior gives this mid-size SUV the drivability of a sedan while a spacious interior with 56.5 cubic feet of cargo space gives you the space you need for your most…