Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Upfitting
When it comes to your trade, you know what’s best. When it comes to upfitting your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, from the inside to the outside to under the hood, leave it to us. Our different options of premium shelving, seating, and refrigeration are tailored to ensure you have what you need on any job in Providence or beyond. Learn about the upfitting options and Mercedes-Benz accessories available at Mercedes-Benz of Warwick!
What Type of Upfitting Does Your Van Need?
- Passenger Van: Carpool with class with two sets of Metris with 2 Leatherette Business Seats on adjustable slide bases and a Mobile Office foldable table. Give your passengers the first class treatment in a luxury van.
- Refrigeration: To keep your Sprinter cool for the refrigerated goods, you’ll want the Fresh Package with ThermoKing B-100 refrigeration. Even on the hottest day, your van will cool things down.
- Plumbing/Electrical/Delivery:Storing your work gear and anything else you need on the job comes easy with these upfitting options:
- 144 Standard Roof Exxpand Base Shelving
- 144 Aluminum Shelving
- 144 Standard Roof Exxpand General Services Package
- 144 Aluminum HVAC Package
Upfit Your Van at Mercedes-Benz of Warwick
Find the upfitting package you need for a van you want but don’t yet have? Check out our Sprinter inventory where you can find a new or used Mercedes-Benz for sale near East Greenwich. Also compare the Sprinter to the Metris to find the van that’s best for you. Contact us today at Mercedes-Benz of Warwick to learn more about our Mercedes-Benz van specials or to see how our packages can better benefit your work.
More From Mercedes-Benz of Warwick
DISTRONIC PLUS® is an active cruise control system that helps drivers maintain a safe distance behind the vehicles in front of you. This system uses radar technology to determine the gap between you and the vehicle ahead of you. This allows your Mercedes-Benz vehicle to better move with the flow of traffic, avoiding the typical…
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz A-Class is the new luxury sedan East Greenwich drivers are boasting about. With upgraded, innovative technology, a classic, luxurious design, and more safety features, this sedan is great for families who want a safe and stylish commute. Learn more about the A-Class as well as when it will be released to Providence with…
Photo credit: https://www.providence-hotel.com/ If you’re looking for a fun way to experience Providence, RI, staying in a bed and breakfast is a great option. This Northeastern town is home to many historic places, museums, parks, and other exciting locations, and a bed and breakfast is a quaint way to enjoy your trip. Whether you live…