Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Upfitting
When it comes to your trade, you know what’s best. When it comes to upfitting your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, from the inside to the outside to under the hood, leave it to us. Our different options of premium shelving, seating, and refrigeration are tailored to ensure you have what you need on any job in Providence or beyond. Learn about the upfitting options and Mercedes-Benz accessories available at Mercedes-Benz of Warwick!
What Type of Upfitting Does Your Van Need?
- Passenger Van: Carpool with class with two sets of Metris with 2 Leatherette Business Seats on adjustable slide bases and a Mobile Office foldable table. Give your passengers the first class treatment in a luxury van.
- Refrigeration: To keep your Sprinter cool for the refrigerated goods, you’ll want the Fresh Package with ThermoKing B-100 refrigeration. Even on the hottest day, your van will cool things down.
- Plumbing/Electrical/Delivery:Storing your work gear and anything else you need on the job comes easy with these upfitting options:
- 144 Standard Roof Exxpand Base Shelving
- 144 Aluminum Shelving
- 144 Standard Roof Exxpand General Services Package
- 144 Aluminum HVAC Package
Take a look at the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter dimensions and find out how much room you’ll have to work with.
Upfit Your Van at Mercedes-Benz of Warwick
Find the upfitting package you need for a van you want but don’t yet have? Check out our Sprinter inventory where you can find a new or used Mercedes-Benz for sale near East Greenwich. Also compare the Sprinter to the Metris to find the van that’s best for you. Contact us today at Mercedes-Benz of Warwick to learn more about our Mercedes-Benz van specials or to see how our packages can better benefit your work.
More From Mercedes-Benz of Warwick
In its SUV configuration, the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 price comes in at $42,500* MSRP. Is the entry-level model right for you? Would you be happier with a Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 coupe instead? We’ve covered all of the major SUV and coupe configurations below, along with their price points, so you can drive home to…
When you choose to power your Providence-area business or non-profit with a Mercedes-Benz cargo van or a Mercedes-Benz passenger van, you’re making an investment in the future. Few work vans have won more respect than the new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, and one look at the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter dimensions should tell you that it has everything you…
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB interior offers all of the next-generation technology and comfort features that your East Greenwich-area adventures demand, and once you’ve had the chance to get behind the wheel, you’ll see exactly why it’s such a compelling option. Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLB tech and interior dimensions with our team, and then find out how…