Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Upfitting
When it comes to your trade, you know what’s best. When it comes to upfitting your Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, from the inside to the outside to under the hood, leave it to us. Our different options of premium shelving, seating, and refrigeration are tailored to ensure you have what you need on any job in Providence or beyond. Learn about the upfitting options and Mercedes-Benz accessories available at Mercedes-Benz of Warwick!
What Type of Upfitting Does Your Van Need?
- Passenger Van: Carpool with class with two sets of Metris with 2 Leatherette Business Seats on adjustable slide bases and a Mobile Office foldable table. Give your passengers the first class treatment in a luxury van.
- Refrigeration: To keep your Sprinter cool for the refrigerated goods, you’ll want the Fresh Package with ThermoKing B-100 refrigeration. Even on the hottest day, your van will cool things down.
- Plumbing/Electrical/Delivery:Storing your work gear and anything else you need on the job comes easy with these upfitting options:
- 144 Standard Roof Exxpand Base Shelving
- 144 Aluminum Shelving
- 144 Standard Roof Exxpand General Services Package
- 144 Aluminum HVAC Package
Take a look at the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter dimensions and find out how much room you’ll have to work with.
Upfit Your Van at Mercedes-Benz of Warwick
Find the upfitting package you need for a van you want but don’t yet have? Check out our Sprinter inventory where you can find a new or used Mercedes-Benz for sale near East Greenwich. Also compare the Sprinter to the Metris to find the van that’s best for you. Contact us today at Mercedes-Benz of Warwick to learn more about our Mercedes-Benz van specials or to see how our packages can better benefit your work.
More From Mercedes-Benz of Warwick
The new GLB is the only compact 3rd-row Mercedes-Benz SUV. Whether you opt for the standard five-passenger configuration or upgrade with seating for seven, the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB interior comes full-to-bursting with luxurious standard features. What’s more, this compact SUV’s dimensions are sure to impress in any configuration! Explore amenities, seating, cargo space, and more…
If you live in Warwick and wonder about the Mercedes-Benz GLC price, you’ll first need to decide whether the SUV or the Coupe is best for you. The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 SUV starts at $43,200 MSRP*, while the base-level 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe starts at $51,650* MSRP.
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB offers standard seating for five, an optional third row, and up to 62 cubic feet of cargo space with the rear seats flat–but drivers on the hunt for the Mercedes-Benz GLB towing capacity should know that this model is not currently rated for heavy lifting. With that said, it still offers…