Explore the 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS Interior
Warwick drivers are excited about the new Mercedes-Benz EQS interior for many different reasons! There’s a lot to love about the 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS interior, from its elegant comfort features to its state-of-the-art technology. Learn more about it here, and then contact us to find out how to pre-order the Mercedes-Benz EQS through our dealership.
Mercedes-Benz EQS Interior Features
In designing the Mercedes-Benz EQS interior, the engineers at Mercedes-Benz set a new standard for luxury EVs in Providence and beyond. Some of the highlights of the Mercedes-Benz EQS interior include:
- Connectivity and Control: The Mercedes-Benz EQS interior offers the next generation of MBUX, including Augmented Reality Navigation, “Hey Mercedes” keyword activation, and Natural Language Understanding. It also has 64-color customizable ambient lighting with a new-and-improved ENERGIZING COMFORT® system that delivers a driving experience like no other. Top it off with the standard Burmester® 3D Sound System, and you’ll swear you’re at a live concert without the parking nightmares and crowds!
- Display Technology: The base-level Mercedes-Benz EQS 450+ includes a 12.8-inch touchscreen with a portrait display. The EQS 580 4MATIC® has an all-new MBUX Hyperscreen: a three-screen setup nestled beautifully underneath a sleek 56-inch curved glass surface.
- Comfort That Exceeds Expectations: The Mercedes-Benz EQS interior includes a Panorama Sunroof, heated leather seats, 4-Zone Climate Control, and even a cozy front seat massage feature. Standard AIRMATIC® Air Suspension delivers the smoothest ride possible and is just icing on the cake.
- Elegant Materials Throughout: The instrument panel and the armrests are outfitted with NEOTEX®, striking the perfect balance between the look and feel of nubuck leather and the durability of neoprene. Genuine leather with detailed stitching and illuminated piping is generously supplied throughout the rest of the cabin.
Additional Mercedes-Benz EQS Interior Features
We’ve barely scratched the surface of what you can expect to find in the Mercedes-Benz EQS interior. Here, we’ve highlighted a few more of the standard and available features that it’s offering:
- Soft-close doors
- Comfort center armrest with wireless charging
- DIGITAL LIGHT® with Lightband
- Comfort Front Headrest and Rear Headrest Pillows
- Fingerprint Sensor for biometric authentication
- Six 100W USB-C Ports
- And much more
It’s also worth noting that the all-new Mercedes-Benz EQ interior architecture makes the EQS especially spacious. After all, this vehicle does not require a transmission tunnel, so that extra space is passed along to you and your passengers! What’s more, the EQS has a 126.4-inch wheelbase, which brings it very close in line with the LWB S-Class.
Reserve Your Mercedes-Benz EQS at Mercedes-Benz of Warwick Today
If you want to see the 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS, contact us. This model will be visible on East Greenwich and Cranston roads before the year is out! By the way, you can apply for financing from the comfort of your home. Let’s get you into the new Mercedes-Benz of your dreams today.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Warwick
The Mercedes-Benz EQS Electric Sedan Is Almost Here Are you interested in the all-new, all-electric Mercedes-Benz EQS? This new eco-friendly Mercedes-Benz is almost here, and it’s not too late to reserve your turn behind the wheel. This vehicle represents the next generation of the Mercedes-Benz lineup, as the brand turns toward its plans for an…
Warwick drivers are excited about the new Mercedes-Benz EQS interior for many different reasons! There’s a lot to love about the 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS interior, from its elegant comfort features to its state-of-the-art technology. Learn more about it here, and then contact us to find out how to pre-order the Mercedes-Benz EQS through our…
Drivers love the unique balance of capability and agility offered by the new Mercedes-Benz GLB, but how much does this compact SUV cost? The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB price list starts at $38,050 MSRP*, and that means it’s one of the most accessible options in our current lineup of luxury SUVs. Find out what it…