2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior Features
There’s no car quite like the stylish and sophisticated Mercedes-Benz E-Class, and as far as the Providence region’s drivers are concerned, this model offers a perfect balance of advanced technology, cabin space, and premium amenities. Take an in-depth look at the 2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior below, and then see it in person at our Warwick dealership.
Comfort and Technology in Your E-Class Interior
No matter which trim level you end up driving home to Cranston or North Attleboro, you’re sure to be satisfied with the features at your fingertips.
Although you’ll have five different configurations to choose from (including AMG® E-Class models), the base model already delivers a truly stunning suite of amenities:
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Comfort and Convenience Features
- Power front seats with memory
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- HANDS-FREE ACCESS Trunk
- KEYLESS GO®
- 40/20/40-split folding rear seats
- 64-color LED ambient lighting
- Remote Start via Mercedes me connect®
- MB Tex® synthetic leather upholstery
- Available heated and ventilated front seats
- Available Active multicontour front seats with massage
- Available Rich-Grain and Nappa Leather upholstery
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Technology and Multimedia Features
- 12.3-inch high-resolution central display
- COMAND® infotainment with touchpad controller
- COMAND® navigation
- FrontBass system
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Enhanced voice control
- Available 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- Available Head-Up Display
- Available Burmester® Surround Sound system
For an even more enjoyable daily drive, treat yourself to the new ENERGIZING Comfort package. With the press of a button, the eponymous feature coordinates your climate control, ambient lighting, audio, cabin fragrance, and seat massage settings in order to foster a unique environment and mood.
2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Dimensions
Before we break down the Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions, it’s essential to point out that this model is offered in four distinct body styles. Will you opt for the coupe, the cabriolet, the wagon, or the classic sedan? You’ll be satisfied no matter which you choose.
Here, we’ve focused in on the dimensions for the 2020 E-Class sedan interior:
- E-Class Headroom – 37.3 inches in the first row, 38.2 inches in the second.
- E-Class Shoulder Room – 57.8 inches in the first row, 57.1 inches in the second.
- E-Class Legroom – 41.7 inches in the first row, 36.2 inches in the second.
- E-Class Trunk Space – 13.1 cubic feet, or more with your 40/20/40-split folding rear seats.
Experience the 2020 E-Class Interior for Yourself!
Are you ready to experience the E-Class for yourself? Visit our dealership and test drive any model in our new E-Class sedan inventory, today! When you take advantage of our current Mercedes-Benz lease and finance offers, it’s easier than ever to get exactly what you want.
More About Mercedes-Benz E-Class Features
The new GLB is the only compact 3rd-row Mercedes-Benz SUV. Whether you opt for the standard five-passenger configuration or upgrade with seating for seven, the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB interior comes full-to-bursting with luxurious standard features. What’s more, this compact SUV’s dimensions are sure to impress in any configuration! Explore amenities, seating, cargo space, and more…
If you live in Warwick and wonder about the Mercedes-Benz GLC price, you’ll first need to decide whether the SUV or the Coupe is best for you. The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 SUV starts at $43,200 MSRP*, while the base-level 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe starts at $51,650* MSRP.
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB offers standard seating for five, an optional third row, and up to 62 cubic feet of cargo space with the rear seats flat–but drivers on the hunt for the Mercedes-Benz GLB towing capacity should know that this model is not currently rated for heavy lifting. With that said, it still offers…
In its SUV configuration, the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 price comes in at $42,500* MSRP. Is the entry-level model right for you? Would you be happier with a Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 coupe instead? We’ve covered all of the major SUV and coupe configurations below, along with their price points, so you can drive home to…
When you choose to power your Providence-area business or non-profit with a Mercedes-Benz cargo van or a Mercedes-Benz passenger van, you’re making an investment in the future. Few work vans have won more respect than the new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, and one look at the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter dimensions should tell you that it has everything you…