2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Interior Features
There’s no car quite like the stylish and sophisticated Mercedes-Benz E-Class, and as far as the Providence region’s drivers are concerned, this model offers a perfect balance of advanced technology, cabin space, and premium amenities. Take an in-depth look at the 2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior below, and then see it in person at our Warwick dealership.
Comfort and Technology in Your E-Class Interior
No matter which trim level you end up driving home to Cranston or North Attleboro, you’re sure to be satisfied with the features at your fingertips.
Although you’ll have five different configurations to choose from (including AMG® E-Class models), the base model already delivers a truly stunning suite of amenities:
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Comfort and Convenience Features
- Power front seats with memory
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- HANDS-FREE ACCESS Trunk
- KEYLESS GO®
- 40/20/40-split folding rear seats
- 64-color LED ambient lighting
- Remote Start via Mercedes me connect®
- MB Tex® synthetic leather upholstery
- Available heated and ventilated front seats
- Available Active multicontour front seats with massage
- Available Rich-Grain and Nappa Leather upholstery
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Technology and Multimedia Features
- 12.3-inch high-resolution central display
- COMAND® infotainment with touchpad controller
- COMAND® navigation
- FrontBass system
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Enhanced voice control
- Available 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster
- Available Head-Up Display
- Available Burmester® Surround Sound system
For an even more enjoyable daily drive, treat yourself to the new ENERGIZING Comfort package. With the press of a button, the eponymous feature coordinates your climate control, ambient lighting, audio, cabin fragrance, and seat massage settings in order to foster a unique environment and mood.
2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Dimensions
Before we break down the Mercedes-Benz E-Class dimensions, it’s essential to point out that this model is offered in four distinct body styles. Will you opt for the coupe, the cabriolet, the wagon, or the classic sedan? You’ll be satisfied no matter which you choose.
Here, we’ve focused in on the dimensions for the 2020 E-Class sedan interior:
- E-Class Headroom – 37.3 inches in the first row, 38.2 inches in the second.
- E-Class Shoulder Room – 57.8 inches in the first row, 57.1 inches in the second.
- E-Class Legroom – 41.7 inches in the first row, 36.2 inches in the second.
- E-Class Trunk Space – 13.1 cubic feet, or more with your 40/20/40-split folding rear seats.
Experience the 2020 E-Class Interior for Yourself!
Are you ready to experience the E-Class for yourself? Visit our dealership and test drive any model in our new E-Class sedan inventory, today! When you take advantage of our current Mercedes-Benz lease and finance offers, it’s easier than ever to get exactly what you want.
More About Mercedes-Benz E-Class Features
The 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB interior offers all of the next-generation technology and comfort features that your East Greenwich-area adventures demand, and once you’ve had the chance to get behind the wheel, you’ll see exactly why it’s such a compelling option. Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLB tech and interior dimensions with our team, and then find out how…
There’s no car quite like the stylish and sophisticated Mercedes-Benz E-Class, and as far as the Providence region’s drivers are concerned, this model offers a perfect balance of advanced technology, cabin space, and premium amenities. Take an in-depth look at the 2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class interior below, and then see it in person at our Warwick…
The Mercedes-Benz GLS is the largest Mercedes-Benz SUV, and for the new year, it’s been redesigned to offer more space than ever before. So, how has the inclusion of a new, longer wheelbase impacted the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions? Although we’re still waiting on some of the final specs, it’s already clear that you’ll enjoy…
Warwick drivers looking for a luxury SUV that offers functionality and style won’t need to look further than the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV. A designer exterior gives this mid-size SUV the drivability of a sedan while a spacious interior with 56.5 cubic feet of cargo space gives you the space you need for your most…
Starting at $70,150 MSRP*, the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLS offers Providence families notable engine power, interior space, and luxury features. Find out more about Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 4MATIC® price, as well as the prices of its other two trims, and what features are available. Then, take your time perusing our new GLS inventory to find a…