What’s Inside the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB Interior?
The new GLB is the only compact 3rd-row Mercedes-Benz SUV. Whether you opt for the standard five-passenger configuration or upgrade with seating for seven, the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB interior comes full-to-bursting with luxurious standard features. What’s more, this compact SUV’s dimensions are sure to impress in any configuration! Explore amenities, seating, cargo space, and more with Mercedes-Benz of Warwick.
GLB Dimensions & Cargo Space
All GLB configurations — including the GLB 250 SUV, the GLB 250 4MATIC® SUV, and the AMG® GLB 35 SUV— are offered with an optional third row. No matter which model you end up with, the Mercedes-Benz GLB dimensions provide plenty of room for passengers and cargo:
Mercedes-Benz GLB Seating & Dimensions
- Passenger Capacity: 5 or 7
- Headroom (1st/ 2nd/ 3rd): 40.7 inches / 39.3 inches / 34.8 inches
- Legroom (1st/ 2nd/ 3rd): Up to 41.1 inches / 38.1 inches / 29.1 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st/ 2nd/ 3rd): 55.9 inches / 54.9 inches / 43.8 inches
Mercedes-Benz GLB Cargo Space
- Cargo Space (Seats Upright): 22 cubic feet
- Cargo Capacity (Seats Flat): Up to 62 cubic feet in total
Both the second and third rows of seating can fold flat when you need more room, so it’s easy to make use of the Mercedes-Benz GLB cargo space when you’re out and about in Providence or East Greenwich.
GLB Interior Features: Comfort & Convenience
If the GLB seating capacity sets you up for success, this SUV’s expansive list of comfort and convenience features truly sets it apart. Here’s what to look for when you’re trying to get comfortable:
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- MB-Tex finishings
- Power front seats with 3-position memory
- 40/20/40-split-folding 2nd-row seats
- Heated power side mirrors
- Illuminated entry system
- Remote Start via Mercedes me Mobile app
- Power liftgate
GLB Interior Features: Technology
No modern SUV would be complete without a wide range of advanced technologies, and the Mercedes-Benz GLB interior easily exceeds expectations. Here’s a closer look at what comes standard:
- 7-inch digital instrument cluster display
- 7-inch touchscreen multimedia display
- Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX)
- Voice Control with Natural Language Understanding
- Steering-wheel Touch Control Buttons & Touchpad controller
- Rearview Camera
- Active Brake Assist
- ATTENTION ASSIST®
Mercedes-Benz GLB Interior Packages
The cabin of the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB leaves little to be desired, but that doesn’t mean you should skip over the available packages and upgrades! We’ve highlighted a few of the most popular interior options:
- Premium Package: Adds a 10.25-inch digital instrument cluster display, a 10.25-inch touchscreen multimedia display, a HANDS FREE ACCESS® liftgate, KEYLESS GO®, and auto-dimming mirrors.
- Multimedia Package: Adds MB Navigation® with Augmented Video, plus Speed Limit Assist for your daily drives and long-distance adventures.
- AMG® Line Package: In addition to some exterior upgrades, this package adds aluminum shift paddles, AMG® floor mats, brushed stainless steel pedals, a sport steering wheel, and sport front seats.
Step Into the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB Interior in Warwick
If you’re based in the area near Warwick and Cranston, make an appointment to see the Mercedes-Benz GLB interior at our dealership! We offer a wide range of new vehicle specials for our neighbors, and we’ve even made it easy to shop online.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Warwick
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE is available as either an SUV or as a Coupe, and there are a total of eight different Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations. Each one comes with plenty of standard features and offers a variety of enticing upgrades. In fact, there’s a whole world of amenities and performance perks for Providence drivers to explore, so take a look at all the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLE configurations below!
The new GLB is the only compact 3rd-row Mercedes-Benz SUV. Whether you opt for the standard five-passenger configuration or upgrade with seating for seven, the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLB interior comes full-to-bursting with luxurious standard features. What’s more, this compact SUV’s dimensions are sure to impress in any configuration! Explore amenities, seating, cargo space, and more…
If you live in Warwick and wonder about the Mercedes-Benz GLC price, you’ll first need to decide whether the SUV or the Coupe is best for you. The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 SUV starts at $43,200 MSRP*, while the base-level 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe starts at $51,650* MSRP.