COVID-19 Customer Update
- We enhanced the techniques used to clean our vehicles after each loaner return. Our employees are paying special attention to interior customer touch points such as seats, steering wheels, door handles and other hard surfaces.
- We are also cleaning our facilities frequently with hospital-grade sanitizing products.
- We are taking steps to ensure the welfare of our employees. This includes instructing employees who feel ill to stay home and consult their healthcare providers. We are also urging all employees to be vigilant about frequent hand washing.
In addition, if you plan on visiting our dealership for sales, service or parts, we are requesting you to postpone your trip if you have had any symptoms of Covid-19, have traveled to a high risk state, or have been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive for the virus. Please take a moment to read through the questions below.
If your answer is “YES” to any of the following, please reach out to us at (401) 304-3890 to reschedule your appointment:
- Have you had a positive Covid-19 test result in the past 10 days?
- Within the past 14 days, have you had contact with anyone who you know has Covid-19, or Covid-like symptoms?
- Within the past 14 days, has a public health or medical professional told you to self-quarantine because of concerns regarding Covid-19 infection?
- Are you experiencing shortness of breath, fever, or any other of the 9 symptoms of Covid-19, not caused by other conditions?
When at the dealership we also ask that you:
- Wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth at all times.
- Observe social distancing.
We want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to promote a safe and secure experience. We thank you for your continued business and look forward to seeing you soon!