Mercedes-Benz of Warwick
Collection of Private Information
We may collect the following kinds of Private Information about you from the following sources:
- Information you provide on applications, forms, or other correspondence, such as your name, address, social security number and income.
- Information about your transactions with us or others, such as your account balance and payment history.
- Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies, credit references, employers, insurance companies and insurance agencies, such as your credit history and creditworthiness, and information that we obtain to verify employment history or that insurance coverage is in force.
Disclosure of Private Information
We may disclose some or all of the Private Information (described above) under the following circumstances:
- To Marketing Service Providers and Joint Marketing Partners. We may disclose Private Information to companies that perform marketing services for us or to other financial institutions with which we have joint marketing agreements.
- With Non-Affiliated Third Parties. We may disclose Private Information about you with non-affiliated third parties as permitted by law.
Protection of Information
We restrict access to your Private Information to our employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you and to perform their job duties, and to other persons necessary to assist us in providing you with products or services. Additionally, we maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your Private Information in a manner consistent with industry standards for similar companies, and in compliance with applicable laws.
Inskip Mercedes-Benz has established a Safeguards Policy designed to protect the confidentiality of all Social Security Numbers (SSN). Reasonable care is exercised to ensure confidentiality and prohibit unlawful disclosure of SSNs. Access to SSNs are limited and restricted to only those who have business reasons for accessing it. Documents that need to be disposed are immediately shredded. Penalties for violation of this policy are strictly enforced.